- About the Chamber
- Visitor Information
- Belfair Licensing
- For Members
- Event Calendar
The North Mason Chamber of Commerce encourages and promotes business, tourism, social, educational and environmental interests and activities of the North Mason community. Any firm, organization, agency, representative, corporation, partnership or individual having an interest in supporting the North Mason Chamber of Commerce is eligible for membership upon payment of dues.
Our chamber is strengthened by your involvement and a shared commitment to the region’s economic vitality and quality of life for employees and their families.
2011 North Mason Chamber Membership Dues:
- $ 105.00 Non-Profit/Government Municipality*
- $ 190.00 Business with 1 – 5 employees or equivalent in part time employees*
- $ 330.00 Business with 6 -10 employees or equivalent in part time employees*
- $ 395.00 Business with 11 – 20 employees or equivalent in part time employees*
- $ 495.00 Business with 20+ employees or equivalent in part time employees** One vote per member
To join online, click here.
For more information, contact Stephanie Rowland at 360.275-4267 ext. 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For your convenience, you may also download and print the 2011 application by clicking HERE.
North Mason Weather
- Barbeque @ Blockbuster in Belfair
- Monthly Chamber Luncheon. Theler Community Center in Belfair. Public is welcome. $15 at the door.
- Free septic maintenance workshop at Timberland Regional Library, Belfair
- Grow Your Business Breakfast meeting. First Wednesday of the month, 8-9am. Jimmy Ds Restaurant, Belfair